Current expression of Wordeo
Wordeo was initially launched in 2014 and is the brainchild of a top technology and business team including; Michael Moszynski (founder & CEO London Advertising), Bob Johnson (former CTO of BBC iPlayer) and Sir Keith Mills (Founder of Air Miles International Group and Nectar. Chairman of the London Olympics).
The app automatically matches words to clips to create a short-from video with composited user text overlaid. It was conceived as an editor for personal messaging and it employs a simple, easy-to-use carousel editing interface. You can also: add your own recorded video, audio, photos; add library assets; modify the font; and share on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, text or email.
The current expression of Wordeo is available to download on Android and iOS and the code is accessible for participants via Bitbucket. Participants can also download Wordeo for Facebook Messenger on iOS.
WORDEO’S PLATFORM TECHNOLOGY
The principal aspects of the Wordeo technology are:
- Video editing with text overlay.
- Multiple video clips processed seamlessly together
- Dynamic Search - language to video
- UGC and partner content libraries
- Highly scalable cloud based (AWS)
- Deep Integration into Messenger ‘Expressions’ Platform
- APIs To Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Whatsapp + SMS or email